AntennaPod is one such app that works seamlessly and hand-in-hand for your smartphone and laptop. This app lets you organize and listen to your favorite podcasts from different sources and podcasters. So, in this article, you will be able to get the process of how to download and install AntennaPod for your PC either Windows or Mac.
What is AntennaPod?
Before getting into the actual process of installation let us take a moment and understand what is AntennaPod. And more importantly what actually makes it so special. First things first, AntennaPod is not the only app that lets you listen and organize podcasts with ease. There is a bunch of other capable and competitive options too.
But one major highlight in AntennaPod is that it is open source and completely free. Yes, no subscription, premium fees, or unnecessary ads. It is simple and plain. Another thing is that this app is one of the matured ones so it has most of the features covered. And you will surely have no complaint about this one. With that said, let us dive into the steps to download and install it.
Download and Install AntennaPod for Windows and Mac
Now let us start with the actual process.
- To install AntennaPod on your PC first you need to make sure to install or enable any Android Emulator.
- In Android Emulators there are many of them but BlueStacks, Nox Player, etc. are some of the reliable names.
- If not already installed, just go to the official website with a Google search, download the setup file, and install it.
- Once done, just log in or sign up to your Google Account for Play Store.
Here, I suggest keeping your primary one as that will help you to keep in sync across all your devices.
- After that, search for AntennaPod on the search bar, find the right one on the top, install it, and there you go. It is as simple as that.
In my view, installing successfully is just the beginning. As once you will start using it there comes the actual part. It is because the app has many good features to keep you stick around. Some of these include access to podcasts from iTunes, gPodder, etc. adjustable playback as per your comfort, advanced sleep times with respect to your daily routine, and more.
Finally, it is evident that AntennaPod makes your life easier as you do not have to surf through the different sources for the content. This app will keep everything ready with just a click away. Also, I hope that further updates will bring support to even more platforms with new features on their way. That being said, consider sharing with your tech network as they also owe the right to use this amazing tool.