Samsung Galaxy M40 is currently the top variant of the Galaxy M series from the South Korean OEM. The Galaxy M40 is a beautiful looking smartphone with a huge 6.3-inch hole-punch display. The Mid ranger is among the few devices from the Samsung to house Snapdragon chipset. This means that the smartphone’s camera capabilities can be increased by installing the Google Camera (Gcam) Apk.
M40 features versatile triple rear cameras with a 32MP main sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide sensor and a 5MP depth sensor. As for the selfies, it features a 16Mp camera on the front. However, as per the critics and users review the quality of the photos taken from the cameras are quite average. Albeit, installing Google Camera (Gcam) on the Phone can really enhance the photo quality. We have provided the Gcam app for M40 with steps to install it on your phone. So without wasting more time, let’s get started.
Features of Google Camera on Samsung Galaxy M40 –
First of all, let’s talk about the features that you will be getting with the Gcam on M40.
- HDR+ – You can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You will get the Night Sight feature in the Samsung Galaxy m40 inbuilt. But as we all know, Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. This feature enhances the details and colors that might get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, you will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Galaxy M40 features a triple rear camera setup, but you should try Portrait mode on Gcam too. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, you will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes. It also suggests things to do like calling the number or sending an email.
How to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Samsung Galaxy M40
STEP 1 –
First of all, you need to download the working Google Camera APK for Samsung Galaxy M40. You can download the APK using the link mentioned below.
NOTE: We will update the best available Gcam APK. So, make sure to recheck the post.
STEP 2 –
After downloading the APK, install it like any other third-party app.
STEP 3 –
After installing the Gcam on Galaxy M40. Open the Google Camera app and allow the permissions it asks and them you are good to go.
STEP 4 –
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. These steps will make sure that your app is working correctly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL
- Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -1.8
- Shadow Saturation – 2.3 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
So, that’s all folks, That’s How you download, install and use Google camera for Samsung Galaxy M40.