Mi Flash Tool is a utility software that can be used to flash the stock firmware on Xiaomi devices. With a wide range of compatibility, the Mi Flash Tool is resilient. It helps users to attain the highest level of optimization in the device for a refined experience. The tool promises to complete the flashing process of fastboot firmware files on Xiaomi smartphones and tablets single-handedly.
It does not extend its arms in flashing OTA files which is a bummer. However, the Mi Flash Tool is quick, reliable, and straightforward. The Mi Flash Tool is designed exclusively for Xiaomi devices which form an integral part of the digital market in today’s day and age. Thankfully, it is compatible with a majority of Windows OS versions ranging from Windows XP to Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Much to the rejoice of users, the Mi Flash Tool comes bundled with all the necessary prerequisites required to flash the stock firmware. The package includes the ADB tool, Driver software files, and the flash files. The inbuilt drivers are a blessing in disguise as they reduce the effort required from the user’s end resulting in an elementary procedure.
The inbuilt drivers include the Microsoft MTP, ADB tool, RNDIS driver, and Qualcomm sequential drivers. The Mi Flash Tool is extremely supportive providing the users with three options to choose from. ‘Flash all‘, ‘Flash all except storage‘, and ‘Flash all except data and storage‘ operations can be performed using the Mi Flash Tool.
What is the list of supported devices?
- Redmi 1/Redmi 1S
- Redmi Note 2 and Note 3.
- Redmi Note 3rd Generation.
- Redmi Note 4th Generation.
- Redmi 4s
- Redmi 5
- Mi 2/Mi 3/Mi 4/Mi 4i/ Mi 4C
How to Flash the Fastboot Firmware using the Mi Flash Tool?
- Download the required Fastboot ROM on a compatible Windows PC/Laptop.
- Download the Mi Flash Tool from the link provided. Extract the contents of the file to the desired location.
- Initialize the installation by entering the .exe file from the folder.
- Enter the tool interface. Insert the ROM file.
- Switch the Xiaomi device into fastboot mode. To do so, switch the device off. Proceed to long-press the Volume down rocker and Power key simultaneously.
- Connect the device to the Windows PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Once the device is connected, check if the interface of the flash tool is displayed.
- Once displayed, enter the interface. Choose the required option from the three options provided.
- Click on ‘flash’ on the top of the window to initialize the operation.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes. Once the process is complete, the Xiaomi device can be rebooted.
Download the latest Mi Flash Tool:
The Mi Flash Tool is a useful application that allows users to flash the stock firmware on Xiaomi devices without any hassle. It offers a wide range of compatibility along with a scroll of options to choose from.