Oppo launched the all-new device Oppo K3 in the K-series on 19 July. The new Oppo K3 features a beautiful design, a pop-up front camera, in-display fingerprint sensor and a lot more at the price of Rs. 16,999.
Speaking of the device, it sports a great design, Super AMOLED display, and a pop-up camera at the front, with houses the 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture. The device comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor and a battery capacity of 3,765mAh with fast “VOOC” charging. There is nothing interesting happening in the rear camera department of the Oppo K3.
The device comes with a dual rear camera setup, which packs a 16-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture and a secondary 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. Oppo K3’s camera might not look very promising, but it can be enhanced using Google’s powerful Gcam application. If you are already looking for Gcam APK for Oppo K3. Here is how to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Oppo K3.
Google’s Camera app enhances the capability of the camera by using the powerful software. Gcam fuses the power of the camera hardware and Google’s software. And here, we will tell you how to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Oppo K3. You can find the steps and download the links below.
Google Camera on Oppo K3 Features –
Here we are mentioning the features that you will get with the Gcam on Oppo K3.
- HDR+ – Users can use this feature to click good pictures in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – User will get the Nightscape mode in the Oppo K3 inbuilt. But Google’s Night Sight is much powerful. The feature enhances the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – This feature of Gcam keeps the pictures sharp when the camera is zoomed in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Using the Top Shot feature in Google camera, the user will get the best shots, where no one is blinking.
- Portrait – Oppo K3 features a dual rear camera setup, but Portrait mode on Gcam should be tried. The app also makes the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Google Lens Suggestions – Using this feature, the user will automatically get information by pointing the camera at contact info, URLs, and barcodes.
ALSO READ: Top 10 Best Oppo K3 Tips and Tricks
How to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Oppo K3
STEP 1 –
First of all, you need to download the working Google Camera APK for Oppo K3. You can download the APK using the link mentioned below.
Here, we are using the Gcam patch of Google Pixel 3.
VERSION: Google Camera 6.3.017.253834016 (arm64-v8a) (nodpi) (Android 9.0+).
UPDATED LINK: DOWNLOAD NOW
STEP 2 –
After downloading the APK, simply install it like any other third-party app.
STEP 3 –
After installing the Gcam on Oppo K3. Open the Google Camera app.
STEP 4 –
Follow these steps after opening the app for the first time. This will make sure that your app is working properly.
- Click on More Option
- Open Camera Settings
- Open BSG MOD settings.
- Input Model
- Change -Interface Style – Pixel 2
- Back Camera- Pixel 3 XL
- Front Camera – Nexus 6P(Angler Huwaei)
- Configurations- PIXEL2018 ZSLR HDR+
- Go back – Enable Google Photos
- Disable Zoom (Preferably)
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Open Saturation
- Highlight Saturation -1.8
- Shadow Saturation – 2.3 (Do the same for FRONT and REAR)
- Restart the app again.
If you are have done the above-mentioned steps properly, you are done with the steps for How to install Google Camera (Gcam) on Oppo K3.