Kodi is a free, open-source media player software developed by XBMC Foundation. Kodi is available on almost any platform the exists today such as Android, iOS, Windows, MAC, Linux, media streaming devices, etc. You can even install Kodi on Raspberry Pi. Kodi allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, TV shows, live Tv, games, and a lot more. All thanks to Kodi addons which let us play all these media and that too for free. Today in this post, we will be talking about WatchNix Toons2 Kodi addon.
WatchNix Toons2 Kodi Addon :
This is a video add-on for cartoons, anime, and movies. If you’re using the original WatchNixtoons you might want to give this one a try. It’s very similar, but might be a little bit more forgiving for the source website:
- In certain cases, it scrapes pages from the mobile version of the website (which is lighter).
- It caches some things in memory so they don’t have to be requested from the source all the time.
Steps to Install Deja Vu Repo on Kodi:
Note: If you are installing any 3rd party addon for the first time on Kodi, then follow these steps: Settings -<< System -<< Addons – << Turn on the toggle for “Unknown sources.”
Now follow the steps given below to install the Deja Kodi addon.
- From the main menu of the Kodi head into the settings.
- Now, Click on the File Manager icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, Click on “Add Source.”
- Now, click on <None>.
- Enter the URL – “https://doko-desuka.github.io/”
- Click Ok.
- Now Enter the desired name for the Media source that you can remember later. Here we have entered the default name “WatchNixToons2”
- Click ok.
- Now return to the main menu. Click on Addons.
- Now, click on “Install from Zip File.“
- Now, click on the previously added source called “WatchNixToons2” from the list.
- After the successful installation, you will see a pop-up at the top right corner of the screen. However, the installation process is not yet completed.
- Now, we have to install WatchNixToons2 from Repository.
- From the main menu, click on Addons.
- Now, Click on “Install from Repository.”
- Now, Click on “Doko Repository.”
- In the next menu that appears, click on “Video add-ons.”
- Click on “WatchNixToons2”
- Finally, click the “Install button” at the bottom right corner to completely install the WatchNixToons2
So, that’s all, folks. We hope you have successfully installed the WatchNixToons2 Kodi addon. If you have any problem regarding installation, then do let us know in the comments section.