The Micromax IN Note 1 is a great little package for anyone who’s looking to pick up a new smartphone on a budget. It doesn’t have top of the line specifications across the board. However, if you’re looking for a great value proposition, you could do a lot worse.
Powering the Micromax IN Note 1 is the MediaTek Helio G85 Game Technology processor. This is an octa-core processor clocked at 2 GHz. It also comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. That may sound a little miserly in this day and age, but you also have expandable storage via microSD cards up to 256 GB. It also runs Android 10 out of the box.
There’s a 5000 mAh battery which, combined with the 6.67-inch 1080p display, will likely give you decent battery life. The display has a hole-punch design with thin bezels so you will likely get a great smartphone experience.
It’s when we come to the camera department that things start to get a little crazy. The front-facing selfie camera isn’t the mind-blowing part. The 16 MP shooter should get the job done. The rear camera setup, however, is way beyond what you’d expect from a device like this.
There are four cameras in total on the back of the phone. There’s the main 48 MP wide-angle sensor, a 5 MP ultrawide, a 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor. That’s a lot of variety for a device that costs around Rs. 15,000 at full price.
How To Download Micromax IN Note 1 Gcam APK (Google Camera)
What makes this package even better is that it has its own Google Camera (Gcam) mod. Setting up Gcam on the Micromax IN Note 1 is quite simple. Here’s how you do it.
- Download the Gcam APK to your phone’s storage.
- Navigate to your Downloads and tap on the APK file to start installing.
- You may get a prompt asking you to enable APK installations from unknown sources.
- To do this, head to the Apps & Notifications section of your settings. Then, select the app are installing the APK from. This may be the browser you downloaded it from, such as Google Chrome, or a file manager.
- Select the appropriate app and tap on “Install unknown apps”.
- Check the “Allow from this source” option.
- HDR+ Enhanced
- Portrait mode
- Night Sight
- Astrophotography mode
Download Gcam for Micromax IN Note 1 –
At this stage, you will be able to install Gcam on your phone as you would any other app. Installing it on your Micromax IN Note 1 should give your pictures a boost in quality. We hope this guide was useful to you. If you have any questions, drop them in the comments below.