One Plus has grown into a full brand in just a couple of years. The company flagship devices have swept away the markets of Sony and LG in India. One Plus has also increased the price of its devices smartly. The One Plus One smartphone was launched at a price of just INR 21,999.
However, the company has now taken up the price of One Plus 7 Pro to INR 48,999, making it a premium range smartphone. Well, this market strategy paid well for One Plus, first they lured customers by offering a high-end feature phone at a low price, then subsequently increased the price of its successor models.
Now, the company stands big on the Indian smartphone market and holds nearly 36% of the Indian smartphone market share. The company has also lived up to its promises, which made them popular among Indian youth. One Plus devs have done a good job in providing regular updates for the devices. Once again, the One Plus devs are pushing OxygenOS update for the One Plus 7 Pro.
Yes, you have heard it, right. The One Plus 7 Pro is getting OxygenOS 9.5.9 update, and it has brought a lot of new features to the device. Speaking of its new features, it has improved the touch sensitivity hence enhancing device performance, added Face Unlock assistive lighting, better sound production for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2, added VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only) and an improved Auto-focus for Camera.
OxygenOS 9.5.9 update has also brought a June Security patch to the device, enhancing the device’s security features.
One Plus 7 Pro OxygenOS 9.5.9 update Changelog
We have provided the complete changelog for the One Plus 7 Pro OxygenOS 9.5.9 update down below.
Changelog: Yuuge One!
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
Improved speed of auto-focus
Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
The new update will be delivered to the devices via OTA update. One Plus 7 Pro OxygenOS 9.5.9 update will be rolled out in batches which means the company will send OTA to limited devices initially and when they will ensure there are no major bugs or issues, and the rest of the devices will start receiving the latest OxygenOS 9.5.9 update in staged roll outs. If you are encountering any bug after the update, you can report it here.